Please see the Additional Resources section at the bottom for a link to the pre-requisite setup article.
This article will demonstrate how to use the new Signature Report utility available in version 5.0+
This report will help you identify and address all outstanding notes for review. It will also help you track down notes and signatures issued on certain dates.
- Set your date range to search within.
- Select the type of results you would like to see. If you wish to only view unsigned notes, or those in need of Review, select the appropriate bullet point.
- Choose the Producer’s notes you wish to report on, or select All.
- Choose which users to report on, or select All.
- Select the preferred Sorting method.
- Press the Search button on the far right side.
- Left click to highlight the signatures you wish to review or complete.
The listings with a Red bar represent unsigned notes, while those with the letter N in the Review column are those notes which require review.
- With the intended note highlighted, press the Signatures button on the far right side of this window.
- Within in the Signature pop-up window, enter your signature manually.
- Or use the Load button on the right side to enter your preset signature.
- Select Save to preserve your changes.
- Select the Close button to end this task.
You can use this report to stay up to date on all notes and signatures required; it will help you quickly identify unsigned notes in need of review as well as finding those which slipped through without a signature applied.