Please see the Additional Resources section at the bottom for a link to the pre-requisite setup article.
This article discusses the Note Review feature added in version 5.0 of Power Practice. You can request a review from any user in your office, requiring them to sign off on your work.
Requesting Note Reviews:
Begin by creating a note and accessing the signature section.
- Sign your note manually.
- Or use the Load button on the right side to generate your preset signature.
- Select the Requires Review tick box at the bottom.
- Select the Send Message to Reviewer tick box as well.
- Press the Save button on the right side of the window.
- In the new pop-up window, choose the user you wish to send the message to from the drop down menu in the upper left.
- Modify the default message or enter your own.
- Select the Send to Mailbox (if Offline) tick box at the bottom.
- Press the Send button at the bottom right then close the signatures window.
To learn more about the signature feature, please see the Additional Resources section below.