This article details the setup of custom Patient Appointment Status updates. Use these custom status options to streamline office communication safely and effectively.
- Fill in the spaces available in the lower left side of this window with your custom statuses.
- Choose a colour to correspond with each by clicking on the coloured rectangle beside each line.
- Once you have created all the status options you would like, press Ok at the top right.
- Return to the main Scheduler module page.
Using the Appointment Status Types:
- Right click an appointment box you wish to update.
- Select the Change To option.
- Select the type of status you wish to use.
Your appointment will now change the text colour to match your selected status.
You can return to the settings mentioned in previous steps to change the colours if you are not happy with the results.
Your newly created status options can be used by any team members within your practice, they are not tied to your personal login name.
The article linked below will expand on the use of theses statuses as well as how to enable notifications to team members upon status changes.