This article will guide you through adding a new chair that can be assigned to a producer.
- Select the New button in the top left corner.
- Fill in the new chair form:
– Chair: Unique number that identifies the chair.
– Chair Title: The label displayed at the top of the chair.
– Description: Used to describe additional details about the chair.
– Default Producer: This prevents patients form being assigned to the wrong chair. It also prevents other producers working hours from affecting this chairs availability.
- Select the OK button along the bottom to save the changes.
To share your user settings, follow this guide: Copy Settings and Layout from/to Other User Accounts