This video reviews the different Ledger types and then demonstrates how to enter a payment, allocate funds, and perform simple refunds.
- Ledger: Learn how to read and understand the Ledger views.
- Payment: Enter patient payments
- Allocation: Learn about allocations and how to assign payments to different claims or treatments.
- Insurance payments: Enter Insurance payments
- Reversals: Perform payment reversals to correct mistakes or make simple refunds.
Be sure to use your Training Database when doing any practice. This will prevent making any unintentional changes to your accounts receivable.